UPDATE: We have made changes to the stats on Hyperion’s Infernal Grenadiers and Colossus units following valuable community feedback provided yesterday across numerous platforms.
Please note that the Ranged Damage text above the Infernal Grenadiers will continue to appear, but that the units are receiving a Melee Damage boost.
We have also further elaborated on the Ares improvements relating to his Prestige 10 skill.
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Alliance War – Solar Inception – Hyperion
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- DoT Content Creators
- Unofficial Social Channels
- Official Social Channels
ALLIANCE WAR – Solar Inception – Hyperion
STARTS: 12th August, 15:00 UTC
ENDS: 16th August, 09:00 UTC
The Archmage and Olympian troops stood apprehensively side by side on the battlefield; the sounds of bronze clinking and gentle arcane whirring grew more faint as dark threatening clouds lurked closer to the field. The servants of the Nexus marched ominously, willing the cloak of darkness forward with every step.
As the armies grew closer together, the generals among the corrupted forces began opening thousands of portals along the battle lines. Hordes of corrupted beings swelled their ranks, led by Lycaon and Necromancer.
The hearts of the allies sank as the terror seeped deep into their souls. Then, as though someone could sense their desperation, fingers of sunlight began to pry open the shadowy canopy that brooded over the battlefield. Beams of light shone into the ranks of the allies, who stepped aside as mighty solar beings began to materialize in the spotlights. Infernal Colossi breathed in the holy power of the sun as their bodies ignited – the troops morale rising as they stood by their new mythic brethren.
With new vigour the allies charged into battle while the servants of the Nexus continued to pour out of the corrupted portals. As the battle was joined, Necromancer could be seen holding the Divine Geode, channeling its energy into a larger and more sinister portal.
‘The time has come, Master! May your corruption embrace this land and feed upon the souls of those who stand in our way!’ Necromancer screamed as the portal’s energy grew more chaotic.
With the allies locked in desperate combat, it seemed no one could stop what had been put in motion.
All hope was lost, it seemed, until the sun itself offered a furious reply – swelling to twice its size, and glowing hotter than a supernova.
Tendrils of solar fire stretched out to the surface of the battlefield; worming and twisting together, these bands of sun fire weaved together forming the outline of being, clad in bronze, and disintegrated the corrupted beings that dared to look upon him. Hyperion held up his hand to claim a fiery arrow pulled from the heart of the sun, notched it in his bow, and sent it piercing through the portal.
In a flash the portal extinguished, and Necromancer was sent flailing backwards.
‘Darkness is but the absence of light’ Hyperion boomed ‘Come, my children. I shall be your light, one which the servants of darkness may never hope to extinguish.’
*Hyperion has 50% more Base Health than regular Ranger Titans.
Hyperion, the Primordial Embodiment of the Sun, summons Infernal Colossi and Infernal Grenadiers with explosive effects that set their enemies ablaze:
SPPs should look to receive Hyperion and his relics Wednesday Aug 11th
Get these powerful Relics and more in the Milestone Rewards:
Ares’ Prestige 10 Skill has been updated. He will now summon 3 Spartans per invoke, this was previously 2. Other updates to Ares’ Spartan units include:
- +40% More Base Health
- +40% More Base Damage
- Armor increased from 20% to 200%
- Armor Piercing increased from 20% to 150%
- Critical Chance increased from 20% to 40%
The Milestone Rewards are as follows
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with HYPERION, DIONYSUS, SEGUNGA, CRYSTALIS
- 1.2x with 4* FIRE TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* FIRE TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is CHALICE OF FIRE
The Hyperion avatar will be unlocked during the event. The avatar will be available for all players.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names (listed alphabetically) to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- BMT – Event overviews and live streams.
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- Criss Fear – Titan showcases, battles between unexpected match-ups
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Gaming on the Dark Side – Event showcases and grind tutorials.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Ice Man – The Ice Man cometh…
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Lord of the Fly – Regular streams, titan showcases
- Nadiem – Live streams, event overviews
- Pisces Shark – Tips, opinions and showcases.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
- The Nephelinis Show – Titan showcases with an emphasis on Nephelinis
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables (over 4-hour streams!)
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!