UPDATE 13:24 22/07/2021: An issue has been identified where the Twilight Panthers were not receiving all their Void Damage buffs correctly. This issue has now been fixed.
UPDATE 14:43 22/07/2021: We are currently addressing an issue concerning the start of the Lycaon event earlier today. There was a short window where a small number of players will have been able to collect rewards from the track immediately without completing the required souls. This issue has been fixed and the event will be turned back on shortly. A free bundle will be sent out to all players once the event is underway.
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Alliance War – Bearer of the Curse – Lycaon
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- DoT Content Creators
- Unofficial Social Channels
- Official Social Channels
ALLIANCE WAR – Bearer of the Curse – Lycaon
STARTS: 22st July, 15:00 UTC
ENDS: 26th July, 09:00 UTC
‘I have dealt with the winged Olympian just as you asked, Master.’ Lycaon whispered as he knelt before the Nexus altar.
In the temple, a fantastic carved mural wrapped around the walls. The center altar enshrined a segment that showed an ancient and immortal being seated on a throne, with worshippers kneeling in exaltation.
The eyes of the being in the mural flickered with corrupted void energy as a voice began to resonate in the chamber. Ethereal, ringing with harmony and dissonance simultaneously, the voice alone would be enough to bewitch even the most stalwart hero.
‘The Pieces fall into place; only one obstacle remains. The Mages and their Olympian lapdogs scramble to halt my arrival – as we speak they are attempting to uncover the Divine Geode. Go my champion, and take it from them. With it, the wheels of fate will be unconstrained.’
Lycaon hid on a ridge overlooking a mine bustling with activity. Goliaths, Elementals and Gods were working tirelessly to excavate as Everdure stood overseer. The mere scent of the Olympians was enough to make Lycaon’s blood boil. For thousands of years he bore the curse that Zeus set upon him, leaving him adrift with no kin or people to rule.
It was then that a final stone was moved and a blinding light radiated from the quarry. Voices cried out from the mine, as the allies rushed to glimpse the legendary stone.
Tired of waiting, Lycaon roared and rushed down the slope – his body radiating with corrupted energy. Everdure raised his staff in the air and let out a beacon of light, calling waves of Apex Panthers to the field.
Lycaon, seeming more beast than man, broke out into a gallup on all four legs and tackled down a Panther. The panther whimpered and rolled away as Lycaon wiped his mouth and focused in on the Geode.
The fallen panther’s eyes flickered with void energy as it lumbered to its feet. Faster and more viscous than its brethren it took down an Apex Panther of its own, passing the corruption from a single bite. Before long, all of Everdure’s panthers were reborn as Twilight Panthers, and the quarry was a sea of bloodshed.
In the confusion, Everdure was all that stood between Lycaon and the Geode, as his allies fought, fled or died in the chaos.
‘Ah, I can’t… HELP ME!’ a familiar voice cried out to Everdure. It was Grothurn, pinned under a Twilight Panther and fighting for his life.
Time stood still as Everdure looked at the Geode behind him, Lycaon in front, and his son Grothurn to the side. Lycaon could not help but laugh.
A few moments later, Everdure slew the panther and helped Grothurn to his feet. The Geode was gone, as was Lycaon.
From across the battlefield Everdure and Gaia locked eyes. No words were exchanged, but the emotion they shared in that moment was unmistakable. Despair, sickly and thick, weighed down their hearts as they recognised the prophecy could not be stopped.
*Lycaon and his army have 50% resistance to the Crowd Control effects of Freeze and Terror
Twilight Panthers & Horde
Lycaon the cursed King of Arcadia, conjures Twilight Panthers and Twilight Horde units into battle:
Get these powerful Relics and more in the Milestone Rewards:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with LYCAON, OSIRIS, NECROMANCER, KRONOS
- 1.2x with 4* VOID TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* VOID TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is CHALICE OF VOID
The Lycaon avatar will be unlocked during the event. The avatar will be available for all players.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names (listed alphabetically) to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- BMT – Event overviews and live streams.
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- Criss Fear – Titan showcases, battles between unexpected match-ups
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Gaming on the Dark Side – Event showcases and grind tutorials.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Ice Man – The Ice Man cometh…
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Lord of the Fly – Regular streams, titan showcases
- Nadiem – Live streams, event overviews
- Pisces Shark – Tips, opinions and showcases.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
- The Nephelinis Show – Titan showcases with an emphasis on Nephelinis
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables (over 4-hour streams!)
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!