Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
Blog text has been updated to reflect Minerva’s in-game skills regarding skills 1 & 4. No changes were made to the Titan, this is just amending a blog error. The Titan appeared as intended in Tuesday’s SPP livestreams/showcases.
- Alliance War – Minerva, The Solimancer
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- DoT Content Creators
- Unofficial Social Channels
- Official Social Channels
ALLIANCE WAR – Minerva, The Solimancer
STARTS: 29th April, 15:00 UTC
ENDS: 3rd May, 09:00 UTC
Chaos within the council of Archmages continued to mount with each passing day. The events which set into motion Crystalis’ flight, the escape of the Arthropod Specimens — more and more members of the council worried these were not coincidences, but omens which heralded an incomprehensible doom.
Minerva, the paramount Solimancer, had spent countless nights scouring the star charts and astrological texts – searching desperately for a sign. Alas, no matter how hard she focused, how loudly the stars yelled out to her, an obscuring darkness continued to cloud her mind and shroud the light.
On an auspicious night Minerva stole away into the Solimancer vault where they kept an ancient artifact that seemed to be her last hope. The Astral Crown, worn by the primordial founder of Solimancy, was said to cut through any darkness, and grant the wearer piercing and vivid clarity…but at great cost. Legends told of head-strong apprentices who attempted to wear the crown and were left withered shells of their former selves, their minds broken by the visions.
Steeling her nerve, Minerva knew she was left with no other choice. With eyes closed, she placed the crown on her head. The power was overwhelming – she began to levitate as the room whirred and vibrated with atomic energy. When she opened her eyes they ignited like blazing stars, and Minerva felt as though she could gaze through all of Space and Time.
“The Shattered Kingdoms…” her voice boomed, as the crown possessed her body. “Find the Earth Mother… Only her kind can stand against the darkness that looms. Tell her that the time has come.”
Regaining her voice, Minerva channeled her new-found astral power and teleported to the Shattered Kingdoms to deliver the message. The crown guided Minerva to the Hall of the Olympians, where the aura of the Earth Mother could be felt radiating within. As she entered, the mighty Champion Gaia stood up from her throne, grasping the hilt of her greataxe.
“What business have you here, mighty Sorceress?”, Gaia demanded.
“I come with a warning… You and your children must end your foolish wars, and join me against a far more pressing threat”, Minerva declared.
“WHAT INSOLENCE!”, Gaia replied, “As my children suffer on the battlefields, our rivals in Asgard wreak havoc upon both our land and our pride, and you speak as though our honor means nothing?”
“The time has come”, Minerva whispered as she locked eyes with Gaia and passed to her the vision.
Gaia sank into her throne, recognising the gravity of the situation. She motioned over to her great-grandson, Eros, who stepped forward and knelt by her side. She leaned down and whispered into his ear. As he stood up, he flared his glorious wings and began to ascend from the hall.
“May Olympus guide your journey, my son. Tell them… If they are too late, we may not stand a chance”.
MINERVA the Physical ARCHMAGE arrives in the Shattered Kingdoms this Thursday 29th April. Exhibiting heroic discipline, her new troops the Legionaries bring their own aura to battle! Enemies despair and become weaker as the battle rages.
The Legionaries have the following stats, compared to Militia:
- +100% Damage
- +50% Movement Speed
- -50% Troops in formation
- -30% Health
- All Relics and Skills that boost Militia will also boost Legionaries
Get these powerful Sorcerer Relics and more in the Milestone Rewards:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with MINERVA, ACHILLES, RUNA, NECROMANCER
- 1.2x with 4* PHYSICAL TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* PHYSICAL TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is CHALICE OF IRON
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names (listed alphabetically) to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- BMT – Event overviews and live streams.
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Gaming on the Dark Side – Event showcases and grind tutorials.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Ice Man – The Ice Man cometh…
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Pisces Shark – Tips, opinions and showcases.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables (over 4-hour streams!)
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!