Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Update 17/03/21
- The Archmages
- Alliance War – Necromancer, the Living Shadow
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- Assault Update
- DoT Content Creators
- Unofficial Social Channels
- Official Social Channels
Based on player and SPP feedback, we’ve made some minor adjustments and buffs to Necromancer and the Bok’rugs (marked in green).
These changes have already been applied to the live game and will automatically apply to existing test Necromancer builds.
The Archmages have arrived in the Shattered Kingdoms! For generations, they’ve remained in hiding whilst the Titans fought their futile wars for power and greed. But the threads of fate are now tangled by the unbridled manipulation of Nexus energy, and a great, omnipotent entity stirs somewhere in the infinite cosmos. Aware of the impending calamity, the Archmages traverse the Cloud Veil and begin their campaign to wipe out the Titans for good.
ALLIANCE WAR – Necromancer, the Living Shadow
STARTS: 18th March, 15:00 UTC
ENDS: 22nd March, 09:00 UTC
In the shadows of the great Ragnar mountain range, a lone Goliath foraged for food. He clambered over fallen trees and shattered rocks, desperate to find sustenance for his starving tribe in this time of war. Upon reaching the base of the valley, he heard a voice call his name from the direction of what appeared to be a cave carved into the mountain side. The Goliath approached with caution, unsure if the voice was friend or foe.
With each step the Goliath began to make out the silhouette of a giant hooded figure. He raised his weapon and called out to the creature, “How do you know my name?! Are you an ally to the Ragnar?“ The hooded entity remained silent as the Goliath edged into the mouth of the cavern: “Have you forgotten how to speak, creature?“ The Goliath pounded his weapon into the damp earth, in an attempt to threaten the figure. Just as he raised his weapon once more, the figure’s arm began to pulsate with energy. With one swift movement of their hand, they unleashed an almighty blast of violet flames upon the startled Goliath. A deep darkness engulfed his mind, and the Goliath fell to the earth.
When the Goliath finally came to, he surveyed his surroundings. Ancient runic symbols were visible all around the walls of the cave, glowing deep purple with the essence of the Nexus. A putrid smell lingered in the air and rows of caged creatures, hanging from the ceiling, cried out in pain. The sheer horror of it overwhelmed the Goliath, as it dawned on him that he too was now imprisoned in this nightmarish cavern. It was clear that this was not a home; this was a place of suffering, of ritual – of death. The Necromancer turned to his new captive: “Master will be pleased with my progress. His lifeblood flows through me…and soon it will consume you.” He wrapped his cold hand around the Goliath’s head and thrust it toward him as he pulled back his hood. The Goliath recoiled in terror as the Necromancer’s decayed face contorted into a gangrenous grimace… “It is time for the ritual to begin!”
The Goliath’s body started to twist and crack, his muscles expanding and contracting as the Nexus consumed him. His thick skin began to protrude and peel as the shape of a grotesque beast emerged from within. By now, his voice was lost along with his mind, and a primal instinct of destruction seized control of what little was left of him. The Necromancer gazed upon his creation with pride.
“Rise, oh mighty Bok’rug. Feed upon your foes… Let the world know of your existence. With your power, not even the Gods can stand in my Master’s way…”
The first of the ARCHMAGES arrives in the Shattered Kingdoms this Thursday 18th March. Discover the ancient power of Nexus energy, and witness the birth of an all-new unit, Bok’rug!
Using the power granted to him by the Nexus, Necromancer is able to summon ancient chthonian beasts known as the Bok’rug to battle:
- Spawns of Bok’rug and The Bok’rug are slow moving VOID units. They can attract agro of nearby troops without a current battle command.
- All Relic, Titan and Invoke effects that buff Bok’rug stats apply to both Spawn of Bok’rug and The Bok’rug.
- Spawn of Bok’rug and The Bok’rug always spawn at Lvl 25.
Get these haunting Relics and more in the Milestone Rewards:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with NECROMANCER & DRAGONSLAYERS
- 1.2x with 4* VOID TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* VOID TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is CHALICE OF BONES
From the Assault event starting 16th March and all future Assault events, Anubis will no longer provide any Score when used during Assault battles. This will mean that for each Assault battle where Anubis is used, a score of 0 will always be the end result. Effectively, Anubis has been removed from the pool of Titans that are able to be used in Assault battles.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names (listed alphabetically) to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- BMT – Event overviews and live streams.
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Gaming on the Dark Side – Event showcases and grind tutorials.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Ice Man – The Ice Man cometh…
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Pisces Shark – Tips, opinions and showcases.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables (over 4-hour streams!)
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!