Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Scheduled Maintenance
- 1.40 Update and Discontinued Support for 32-bit
- Alliance War – Ares
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- DoT Content Creators
- Unofficial Social Channels
- Official Social Channels
We’ve added a new section to the website – CALENDAR. This can be accessed via the top tab menu, and will be kept up to date with all upcoming events in Dawn of Titans.
Use the List view to see all future events and their start and end times, and use Month view to get a calendar overview of each month.
In addition, use the +Export Events button to download the calendar as a .ics file that can be imported into your own calendar applications (e.g. Outlook).
There will be scheduled maintenance downtime tomorrow to allow us to make upgrades to our server infrastructure. We expect the maintenance to last around 30 minutes.
START: March 3rd 0900 UTC
END: March 3rd 0930 UTC
1.40 UPDATE AND DISCONTINUED SUPPORT FOR 32BIT
1.40 is now released across App Stores in all territories. We are aware of an issue for some Android players that causes a black screen on boot and we are continuing our investigation into this issue.
As of the next version, Dawn of Titans will be ending support for 32-bit Android devices. Players currently using these devices will no longer be able to download future updates from the Google Play Store. By removing support for these devices, we are able to focus our efforts on supporting newer hardware and operating systems, and improve our pipeline by using newer Android development tools that no longer support 32-bit.
Profiles and save data will not be lost during this process, and we encourage players that are currently using 32-bit Android devices to upgrade to 64-bit devices in which they can then continue playing their existing profile by logging into Google Play services with the same account as their previous device. It is advised that you keep a record of your Player ID and ZID in case you encounter issues when loading your old profile on a new device. Please also make sure you save your account login information for the Google Play Store and Google Play Games apps, as these are used when connecting to Dawn of Titans to retrieve your data.
If you are unsure whether your device is 32-bit or 64-bit, please check with your device manufacturer, or install an application that can display hardware and software details of your device.
Below are some examples of devices that have 32-bit operating systems and will no longer be supported by Dawn of Titans:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy A10 / A10e / A10s / A6
- Samsung Galaxy J7 / J6 / J5
- Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4
- Sony Xperia Z2 / Z3
- OnePlus One
- Honor 8A
Please note: most devices manufactured after 2016 or with 4 or more GBs of RAM have 64-bit operating systems.
ALLIANCE WAR – Ares
STARTS: 4th March, 15:00 UTC
ENDS: 8th March, 09:00 UTC
Ares returns with a brand-new Synergy Relic that increases the battalion size of his exclusive Spartan units! Get ready to take on this legendary War God when the event starts this Thursday at 1500 UTC!
- Spartans are elite Spearmen that have 50% of the base health of normal Spearmen troops, but +300% base damage.
- Unlike Spearmen, the damage Spartans deal is FIRE, not PHYSICAL, and thus their damage can be increased only with Relics and Skills marked as “Titan & Troop Fire Damage”. Defending troops will need to increase their Fire Elemental Resist in order to reduce their incoming elemental damage.
- All other Spartan stats (not Damage) are buffed with existing Spearmen effects (e.g. +117% Spearmen Health).
- Each Spartan battalion contains 15 units in a flying wedge formation.
- In addition, Spartan Troops also have a 3x Charge Bonus (unlike their Spearmen counterparts).
Get all these powerful Relics, including a new Synergy Relic from the Milestone rewards:
The Milestone Rewards have had the following changes made to them:
- Increase of 2x to the number of Portal Stones available:
- Previously 425, now 850
- Previously 425, now 850
- Increase to the number of Gems available:
- Previously 4200, now 4700
- Previously 4200, now 4700
- Increase to the number of Event Tokens available:
- Previously 5, now 6
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with ARES, TARHUNZ, LIFESPARK, NEPHILINIS
- 1.2x with 4* FIRE TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* FIRE TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is GREEK SCROLL
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
The Dawn Of Titans community recently lost an avid player, alliance leader and content creator in Ron Gamer. His fantastic Titan skill breakdown videos and helpful tips for newcomers will be sorely missed by all. We have seen the Relic ideas paying tribute to Ron this week on multiple livestreams, and plan to create a Relic honoring Ron to release later this year.
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names (listed alphabetically) to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- BMT – Event overviews and live streams.
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Gaming on the Dark Side – Event showcases and grind tutorials.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Ice Man – The Ice Man cometh…
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Pisces Shark – Tips, opinions and showcases.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables (over 4-hour streams!)
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!