Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
13/01/2021 – SKILL UPDATE (Restart Dawn of Titans for this change to take effect)
Old: Every 7 seconds Beowulf Shields himself and 4 Troops within his Aura (Max 12)
New: Every 7 seconds Shield Beowulf and 5 troops (Max 12) – Invoke will continue after Beowulf’s death
- Alliance War – Beowulf, Hero of the Geats
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- DoT Content Creators
- Unofficial Social Channels
- Official Social Channels
We’ve added a new section to the website – CALENDAR. This can be accessed via the top tab menu, and will be kept up to date with all upcoming events in Dawn of Titans.
Use the List view to see all future events and their start and end times, and use Month view to get a calendar overview of each month.
In addition, use the +Export Events button to download the calendar as a .ics file that can be imported into your own calendar applications (e.g. Outlook).
ALLIANCE WAR – Beowulf, Hero of the Geats
STARTS: 14th January, 15:00 UTC
ENDS: 18th January, 09:00 UTC
Before the Cataclysm and the shattering of Kingdoms, Beowulf’s courage and prowess protected the innocent from beasts and tyrants. His conviction and determination helped his people thrive, granting peace and prosperity for all.During a summer night a ferocious storm lashed itself against the Castle. The flashes of lightning lit Beowulf’s throne room as shadows flickered and danced around him. As his gaze fell upon his golden throne a bloodied figure dressed in black sat upon it. Beowulf’s hand grabbed the hilt of his legendary Sword, Hrunting.
“Show your face Demon, or face the consequences.”
The shadowy figure stood from the throne and began her descent, leaving behind blood stained footprints.
“I am no Demon, my name is Baba Yaga… I have been sent here to deliver a message of impending doom. A hero of your strength will be able to halt the devastation.”
Beowulf loosened his grip on Hrunting. A warrior’s taste for battle does not subside with peace.
“Show me this vision witch and I will show this evil my power”
Baba Yaga lifted her hands and placed them either side of Beowulf’s head. She began muttering a spell as the storm outside intensified. Beowulf was slipping in and out of consciousness before collapsing to the floor.
Beowulf was awoken in the throne room by Korthan, his apprentice. Beowulf looked bewildered, his face covered in excitement and fear.
“I have been granted a vision. A ferocious evil will invade our land. A monster with purple skin, burning red eyes and armor covered in the skulls of the fallen.”
He left in haste, battling through mountains and valleys infested with deadly creatures to reach the Nexus caverns. As he entered the darkness surrounded him. He heard a faint whisper in the shadows, the sound of Baba Yaga leading him down the darkened corridors. Beowulf trawled through the caverns for days until a flickering of light appeared in the distance. He approached with caution with his unsheathed sword. The cavern opened into a cave, revealing the Nexus.
Beowulf approached the Nexus.
“The witch granted me a vision of destruction and flame. Where can I find this creature!”
The thoughts of the Nexus penetrated Beowulf’s mind.
“The witch has told no lie, a great evil is coming. Let me grant you my strength and I shall guide you to this evil.”
Beowulf did not hesitate, he laid his hand upon the Nexus. Energy began surging into his body, causing him to howl in pain.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!”
His skin began to turn a purple hue, his eyes filled with blood and his mind began to lose control. The Nexus spoke to him for his final moments.
“How can you destroy a monster when you become one? You will now follow my commands and begin the destruction of your world. You shall be feared by all under a new name, one that will haunt those fortunate to survive…. Almarand”.
BEOWULF, legendary Hero of the Geats, arrives in the Shattered Kingdoms, eager to exact revenge on Almarand with his powerful Corrupted Spearmen and Archers:
Corrupted Spearmen have the following stat changes when compared to their regular counterparts:
- +30% Damage
- +30% Health
- Increased Size
- Elemental Resistances from Lvl 21-25
Corrupted Archers have the following stat changes when compared to their regular counterparts:
- +50% Health
- +300% Melee Damage
- Increased Size
- Elemental Resistances from Lvl 21-25
Get these powerful Relics and many more from the Milestone rewards:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with BEOWULF, HUNTRESS, SEGUNGA, ACHILLES
- 1.2x with 4* PHYSICAL TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* PHYSICAL TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is CHALICE OF IRON
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!