During the start of the Hachiman event, we were made aware of an issue that resulted in a number of players starting the event with scores carried over from a previous leaderboard.
Upon investigation, we determined that it would not be possible to retract these rewards, and we felt that it would be unfair to remove already-collected milestone rewards from player’s accounts as the result of the bug.
We want to thank the community for reaching out to us with this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience in waiting for a resolution.
To compensate for this issue, we are doing a number of things over the next few days. Firstly, we’re launching a free bundle of rewards available to all players that contains:
- 4* Boost Relic (Forest Candle)
- 3* Boost Relic (Forest Candle)
- 2* Boost Relic (Forest Candle)
- 1* Boost Relic (Forest Candle)
- 4* Titan XP Relic
- 4* Relic Shard
- 2x Epic Tokens
- 100 Portal Stones
The Forest Candles will work as Boost Relics for the upcoming Putrid Magic Alliance War starting this Thursday 7th January. This bundle will be available to collect in-game within the next 24 hours.
In addition to this, we have made changes to the Putrid Magic Alliance War milestone rewards (marked in yellow):
We’ve gone through the reward track and doubled all instances of Gems and Divine Gems. The total number of Divine Gems is now 1,000 and the total number of Gems is 6,800.
The Soul requirements for FINISH+ rewards have also been reduced from 25,000 to 20,050 for the final reward.
Again, we want to thank you for your patience in waiting for this resolution and wish you all a happy new year. Stay safe, and we’ll see you on the battlefield!
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as and when they drop:
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT:
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!