We have made some modifications since our last few blog posts to Grothurn, Nephelinis and Freya based on feedback from the community.
The changes below are already live in-game – a restart of the app is required to get these modifications.
We are aware of a bug that has occurred as a result of a fix that reduced Zabava’s Speed stat from 27 to 18. This is not intentional, and this issue will be fixed, returned to 27, and live in-game tomorrow 8th October.
The new Divine Titans are almost here, and thanks to the tireless work of our SPPs, YouTubers and development team, we have made some modifications to these Titans’ skills before their launch this Friday 9th October.
The skills outlined in GREEN have been changed/added:
Grothurn is intended to be a strong, spell-casting, defensive Titan. The following changes were made to improve this capability:
- His Counter ability was not working as intended, with some Spells failing to be cast – this has now been fixed.
- We have added an additional +200% Titan & Troop Health into his 1st Skill
- Grothurn already had +30% Titan & Troop All Elemental Resist in his 5th Skill, but this was not shown in the previous blog post.
Nephelinis is intended to be an attacking force to be reckoned with, so the following changes have been made to reinforce this:
- Nephelinis’ 1st Skill now casts Rage and Haste on 5 Allied Grenadiers every 15 seconds, whereas before these Grenadiers only gained Haste.
- At Prestige Lvl10, Nephelinis will now call in 3 Fire Elementals instead of 2 – this is to further improve their ability to act as a shield for the Titan and Grenadiers.
In addition to the Divine Titans, we’ve also added a new skill to Freya’s repertoire in order to better equip her for defensive play (in GREEN) – she will be available on SPP test accounts later today:
Thanks again to our community and SPPs for trialing these Titans and we hope you look forward to Freya’s Alliance War starting tomorrow, followed by the launch of the new Divine Sorcerers on Friday 9th October.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Whilst you wait for the Livestream’s return, go check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as they drop:
- ChefBaseGod – Long time player and Discord-er returns with new content.
- _Churro_ – Live streams, update videos and after-show gatherings.
- F2P Zeus – Reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Below are some of the development team’s favourite unofficial Dawn of Titans channels and websites. These are great places to engage with the community, or catch the latest news and reactions to all things DoT.
- Yuki’s DoT Database:
- View Titan, Relic, Troop and Spell stats.
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- View other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
- The Unofficial Dawn of Titans Discord:
- Engage with the active DoT community
- Find Alliances to join for upcoming events
- Gain User Roles for your contributions
OFFICIAL SOCIAL CHANNELS:
Visit, Like, Subscribe and Follow our various official social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!