The Dawn of Titans team will not be able to bring you our scheduled Livestream whilst we work from home during this period. We will instead get all upcoming event and Titan information to you through our blog every Wednesday.
But fear not – Matt, Dom and Haig will return, and we want to assure you that Dawn of Titans and the whole development team will continue working hard, running all events, releasing updates, and generally keeping the game awesome!
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Upcoming Schedule
- Alliance War – Nergal – Event Details
- Titan Overview
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- Conquest – Hades – Event Details
- Anti-Cheating Update
- DoT Content Creators
- Social Channels
- Solo War – Iron Herald
- STARTS: 28th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 30th July, 08:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Nergal
- STARTS: 30th July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 3rd August, 08:00 UTC
- Titans Unleashed – Infiltrators
- STARTS: 3rd August, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 4th August, 11:00 UTC
- Conquest – Hades, the Unseen One
- STARTS: 3rd August, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 6th August, 08:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Lu Bu
- STARTS: 6th August, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 10th August, 08:00 UTC
ALLIANCE WAR – Nergal – EVENT DETAILS:
Stirred by the passing of the solstice, NERGAL descends on the Shattered Kingdoms, eager to take part in the ceaseless wars that ravage the lands. A warrior deity feared for his ability to command both living creatures and the spirits of the afterlife, he is rumoured to have wiped out entire civilisations by inflicting their armies and populations with incurable poison.
NERGAL, the ancient Mesopotamian Poison Infiltrator, arrives in Death & Decay starting this Thursday July 30th at 1400 UTC.
*Death & Decay is a spell that casts at the location on the battlefield in which the allied Panther unit was killed. The effect is similar to that of the Poison Cloud spell, but with +400% damage, +50% increase to the area of effect (radius), and +50% increase in duration
**Each Warrior Spirit is an incarnation of Nergal himself, but with 50% Health and Damage of Nergal’s base stats at Level 60. At each reduction of Nergal’s total health by 30% (i.e. when 70%, 40% and 10% health remain), a Warrior Spirit will be summoned into battle on a random enemy troop location. These spirits act as a Poison Element Titan that can not only be controlled in battle, but also buffed by existing Relic and Skill effects that boost Poison Titan stats.
Nergal arrives with two new signature Relics alongside other powerful ones:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with NERGAL, JINSHU & KORUPTAUR
- 1.2x with 4* INFILTRATOR TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* INFILTRATOR TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is SUN SCROLL.
CONQUEST – Hades – EVENT DETAILS:
HADES returns in a Conquest event starting 3rd August at 14:00 UTC!
The Milestone Rewards for this event are:
The Individual Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
We read, watch and listen to all your feedback about cheating in Dawn Of Titans. We understand that keeping the game fair requires continual improvement of our processes. The current setup is a four-pronged approach of automated banning, anomaly detection, manual checks, and reports to Customer Support from players.
Whenever a new hack or exploit is identified, we often eliminate the vector through code changes. If that approach is not possible, heuristics and scripts are written and run hourly to identify players using it. During events, a lot of additional manual account checks are performed by several team members, on top of the always-on automated detection and banning. Whilst these processes catch the vast majority of cheaters, new methods can evade detection in the short-term.
Over the coming weeks, we will scrutinise player data for key resources and indicators to further improve our processes. This review will include (but is not limited to): Gems, Divine Gems, 5* Relics, Divine Titans, Titan Prestige, Boost Relics, VP, reward collection, tokens and timers.
The Dawn Of Titans team has a zero-tolerance approach to cheaters and we appreciate the time and effort spent by the community and content creators to highlight these issues. As a reminder, bans for cheating and hacking in Dawn of Titans are permanent, and accounts will not be restored for players who have been identified as such.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Whilst you wait for the Livestream’s return, go check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as they drop:
- F2P Zeus – reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
For detailed information on Titans and Relics, we recommend you visit Yuki’s DoT Database. Here you can:
- View Titan and Relic skills
- View Troop and Spell stats
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- See other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
Matt, Dom and Haig will return to the Dawn of Titans Livestream soon, but in the meantime, do visit, like, subscribe and follow our various social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!