The Dawn of Titans team will not be able to bring you our scheduled Livestream whilst we work from home during this period. We will instead get all upcoming event and Titan information to you through our blog every Wednesday.
But fear not – Matt, Dom and Haig will return, and we want to assure you that Dawn of Titans and the whole development team will continue working hard, running all events, releasing updates, and generally keeping the game awesome!
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Upcoming Schedule
- Alliance War – Firestryke – Event Details
- Titan Overview
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- Raid Boss – The Huntress – Event Details
- Bi-Weekly Developer Q&A
- DoT Content Creators
- Social Channels
- Theaters of War – Rangers
- STARTS: 14th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 16th July, 11:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Firestryke Reskill
- STARTS: 16th July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 20th July, 08:00 UTC
- STARTS: 20th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 21st July, 11:00 UTC
- Raid Boss – The Huntress
- STARTS: 21st July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 23rd July, 11:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Pigsy
- STARTS: 23rd July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 27th July, 08:00 UTC
- Construction Frenzy
- STARTS: 27th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 28th July, 11:00 UTC
- Solo War – Iron Herald
- STARTS: 28th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 30th July, 08:00 UTC
ALLIANCE WAR – Firestryke – EVENT DETAILS:
Firestryke returns with new skills in a new Alliance War, Molten Inferno, starting this Thursday July 16th at 1400 UTC. She grants significant buffs to Human troops, allowing them to act as a shield whilst she utilises the ranged power of Fire by boosting the offensive capabilities of herself, Fire Spells and Unak Grenadiers.
She returns with her two signature Relics:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with SULZAR & FIRESTRYKE
- 1.2x with ARTEMIS & ETALUS
- 1.1x with 4* & 3* FIRE TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is FLAMING CANDLE.
RAID BOSS – THE HUNTRESS – EVENT DETAILS:
The Huntress, in pursuit of ancient youkai, finds herself in the Shattered Kingdoms. Holding ground on an abandoned land, she sets a challenge for the mightiest warriors of the kingdom – face her in battle, and those who are victorious will be rewarded with her strength!
A new Raid Boss event featuring Huntress starts on July 21st at 11:00 UTC. The details and rewards for this event are still being balanced and tested, but for Alliances that manage to claim victory against Plinth Level 5, each player in the Alliance will receive a 4* Level 10 Huntress Titan as the main reward.
Huntress will invoke the power of the kamigami, creating a formidable defense for all who dare face her on the battlefield. Her Raid Boss invoke skills are:
BI-WEEKLY DEVELOPER Q&A:
Thank you for all your submissions over the past week – we’ve seen an amazing response, and we’ll be posting our first Bi-Weekly Q&A blog this Friday July 17th with your questions answered directly by the development team.
Remember, if you have a question for the developers, click through to the Q&A page and fill in the form. We’ll answer as many as we can every two weeks in our ‘Bi-Weekly Q&A’ blog posts (please do not include any confidential, personal or sensitive information in your submission, including email addresses, names, player IDs or passwords).
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Whilst you wait for the Livestream’s return, go check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as they drop:
- F2P Zeus – reactions, updates, battles, player profiles, Titan and Relic reviews.
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
For detailed information on Titans and Relics, we recommend you visit Yuki’s DoT Database. Here you can:
- View Titan and Relic skills
- View Troop and Spell stats
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- See other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
Matt, Dom and Haig will return to the Dawn of Titans Livestream soon, but in the meantime, do visit, like, subscribe and follow our various social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!