The Dawn of Titans team will not be able to bring you our scheduled Livestream over the next few weeks. We will instead get all upcoming event and Titan information to you through our blog every Wednesday.
But fear not – Matt, Dom and Haig will return, and we want to assure you that Dawn of Titans and the whole development team will continue working hard, running all events, releasing updates, and generally keeping the game awesome!
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Upcoming Schedule
- Alliance War – Sekhmet – Event Details
- Titan Overview
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- Theaters of War – Rangers – Details
- Bi-Weekly Developer Q&A
- DoT Content Creators
- Social Channels
- Relic Festival – Artifacts of the Dead
- STARTS: 6th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 9th July, 13:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Sekhmet
- STARTS: 9th July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 13th July, 08:00 UTC
- Titans Unleashed – Berserkers
- STARTS: 13th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 14th July, 11:00 UTC
- Theaters of War – Rangers
- STARTS: 14th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 16th July, 11:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Firestryke Reskill
- STARTS: 16th July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 20th July, 08:00 UTC
- STARTS: 20th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 21st July, 11:00 UTC
- Raid Boss – The Hunt
- STARTS: 21st July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 23rd July, 11:00 UTC
ALLIANCE WAR – Sekhmet – EVENT DETAILS:
Defiance of natural law will not go unpunished, as SEKHMET descends on the Shattered Kingdoms to deliver her omnipotent justice. Armed with the power to command fate and restore life, she reanimates those fallen in battle to bolster her army and strengthen her divine resolve.
Get ready to invoke the almighty power of SEKHMET, the omniscient Mistress of Dread, when her Alliance War – Invoke: The Undying – starts this Thursday July 9th at 1400 UTC. Sekhmet, the Berserker, boasts unparalleled Raise Dead Skeleton buffs, and unique Resurrection and Healing skills that set her apart as one of the most fearsome War Gods in the Shattered Kingdoms.
Sekhmet arrives with three new signature Relics:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
*The EGYPTIAN TOKEN can be redeemed in the Temple during the time the Alliance War is live. Each individual Token can be used once to redeem either:
- 4* WADJET
- 4* RA
- 4* ASET
These tokens will not carry over into future Events, so please make sure you redeem them whilst the Event is live.
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with OSIRIS & SEKHMET
- 1.2x with 4* & 3* VOID TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is TORN PAPYRUS.
NOTE: OSIRIS will be the TOP BOOST TITAN for the upcoming Mistress of Dread event, starting 9th July.
THEATERS OF WAR – Rangers – DETAILS:
On 14th July, get ready for a Ranger-themed Theaters of War. Take on JORAN, ETALUS and ARTEMIS, and earn Relics of War that can be redeemed in the Temple for powerful Ranger Titans.
For this Theaters of War, the Titans available in the Temple are:
- TITAN GOLD
- Reward: 4* ARTEMIS Titan
- Cost: 40 Relics of War
- TITAN SILVER
- Reward: 4* ETALUS Titan
- Cost: 30 Relics of War
- TITAN BRONZE
- Reward: 3* JORAN Titan
- Cost: 15 Relics of War
As with all Theaters of War events, Boost Relics for the upcoming weekend’s Alliance War will be available as battle drops from all Arenas. For this event, the battle drop is FLAME CANDLE Boost Relics for the FIRESTRYKE Alliance War starting 16th July.
BI-WEEKLY DEVELOPER Q&A:
The Dawn of Titans development team wants to hear from you!
We understand that in the absence of our weekly Livestream, it’s been more difficult to answer your queries directly, so if you have a question for the developers, click through to the Q&A page (see panel at the top of the blog) and fill in the form. We’ll answer as many as we can every two weeks in our new ‘Bi-Weekly Q&A’ blog posts.
Please do not include any confidential, personal or sensitive information in your submission, including email addresses, names, player IDs or passwords.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a technical issue with the game, or need our Customer Support team to help you, please submit your request via the in-game HELP button in the SETTINGS menu (from your City, tap on your player icon in the top left of the screen).
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Whilst you wait for the Livestream’s return, go check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as they drop:
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
For detailed information on Titans and Relics, we recommend you visit Yuki’s DoT Database. Here you can:
- View Titan and Relic skills
- View Troop and Spell stats
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- See other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
Matt, Dom and Haig will return to the Dawn of Titans Livestream soon, but in the meantime, do visit, like, subscribe and follow our various social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!