The Dawn of Titans team will not be able to bring you our scheduled Livestream over the next few weeks. We will instead get all upcoming event and Titan information to you through our blog every Wednesday.
But fear not – Matt, Dom and Haig will return, and we want to assure you that Dawn of Titans and the whole development team will continue working hard, running all events, releasing updates, and generally keeping the game awesome!
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Upcoming Schedule
- Prestige Update
- Alliance War – Tusk & Hide – Event Details
- Titan Overview
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- Changes to Boost Relics
- DoT Content Creators
- Social Channels
- Alliance War – Tusk & Hide
- STARTS: 25th June, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 29th June, 08:00 UTC
- STARTS: 29th June, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 30th June, 11:00 UTC
- Conquest – Poseidon
- STARTS: 29th June, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 2nd July, 08:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Resurrection
- STARTS: 2nd July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 6th July, 08:00 UTC
- Portal Surge
- STARTS: 6th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 7th July, 11:00 UTC
- Relic Festival – Artifacts of the Dead
- STARTS: 6th July, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 9th July, 13:00 UTC
- Alliance War – The Mistress of Dread
- STARTS: 9th July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 13th July, 08:00 UTC
ALLIANCE WAR – Tusk & Hide – EVENT DETAILS:
Snowgore and Flamehide return, reawakened to the art of magicks, eager to test their sorcery against the might of the Invokers.
The event also contains two signature Staff Relics:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with STONESCAR and LITHOTAUR
- 1.2x with 4* CHAMPION TITANS
- 1.1x with 3* CHAMPION TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is FLAMING CANDLE.
CHANGES TO BOOST RELICS:
Recent community content, discussion, and feedback highlighted an issue with Conquest and Assault Boost Relics.
It was determined that a small number of players were using various hacks and exploits with these Relics when attacking other players to gain an unfair advantage.
With immediate effect, we have removed the Titan and Troop buffs from Conquest and Assault Boost Relics.
We always strive to ensure that Dawn of Titans is balanced and fair, so we are currently investigating the technical aspects of a longer-term solution. Thank you for your patience, and to the community for bringing this issue to our attention.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Whilst you wait for the Livestream’s return, go check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as they drop:
- Vintage Plays – DoT community conversations, overviews and streams.
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
For detailed information on Titans and Relics, we recommend you visit Yuki’s DoT Database. Here you can:
- View Titan and Relic skills
- View Troop and Spell stats
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- See other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
Matt, Dom and Haig will return to the Dawn of Titans Livestream soon, but in the meantime, do visit, like, subscribe and follow our various social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!