The Dawn of Titans team will not be able to bring you our scheduled Livestream over the next few weeks. We will instead get all upcoming event and Titan information to you through our blog every Wednesday.
But fear not – Matt, Dom and Haig will return, and we want to assure you that Dawn of Titans and the whole development team will continue working hard, running all events, releasing updates, and generally keeping the game awesome!
Please note that the information below is not final, and certain aspects may be subject to change.
- Upcoming Schedule
- Prestige Update
- Alliance War – Hachiman – Event Details
- Titan Overview
- Relic Overview
- Milestone Rewards
- Alliance Rewards
- Chosen Titans and Boost Relic
- Theaters of War – Earth – Details
- DoT Content Creators
- Social Channels
- Alliance War – Hachiman
- STARTS: 18th June, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 22nd June, 08:00 UTC
- Titans Unleashed – Rangers
- STARTS: 22nd June, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 23rd June, 11:00 UTC
- Theaters of War – Earth
- STARTS: 22nd June, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 24th June, 11:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Tusk & Hide
- STARTS: 25th June, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 29th June, 08:00 UTC
- STARTS: 29th June, 11:00 UTC
- ENDS: 30th June, 11:00 UTC
- Conquest – Poseidon
- STARTS: 29th June, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 2nd July, 08:00 UTC
- Alliance War – Resurrection
- STARTS: 2nd July, 14:00 UTC
- ENDS: 6th July, 08:00 UTC
Titan Prestige is now available to all players on version 1.38 – remember, you must be Castle Level 20 and Hall of Titans Level 15 to unlock this feature, and you must own a Level 60 4* Titan in order to unlock their Prestige skill.
For more information on Titan Prestige, read our blog post outlining the feature.
We will continue to showcase some of the Unique Prestige Skills for your favourite Titans in-game over the coming days, so make sure to log in and see for yourself.
ALLIANCE WAR – Hachiman – EVENT DETAILS:
Hachiman, the Kami of War, emerges from an arduous battle in a faraway land, ready to take on the Titans of the Shattered Kingdoms with his loyal army. Legends say that he controls the wind, but his true power is largely unknown, as those who face him in battle often do not live to tell the tale.
Hachiman arrives with two signature Relics:
The Milestone Rewards are as follows:
The Alliance Leaderboard Rewards are as follows:
The Chosen Titans for this event are:
- 1.4x with ONI and HACHIMAN
- 1.2x with 4* EARTH RANGERS
- 1.1x with 4* EARTH TITANS
The Boost Relic for this event is ANCIENT STATUE.
THEATERS OF WAR – Earth – DETAILS:
On 22nd June, get ready for an Earth-themed Theaters of War. Take on JORAN, STONESCAR and LITHOTAUR, and earn Relics of War that can be redeemed in the Temple for powerful Earth Titans.
For this Theaters of War, the Titans available in the Temple are:
- TITAN GOLD
- Reward: 4* LITHOTAUR Titan
- Cost: 40 Relics of War
- TITAN SILVER
- Reward: 4* STONESCAR Titan
- Cost: 30 Relics of War
- TITAN BRONZE
- Reward: 3* JORAN Titan
- Cost: 15 Relics of War
As with all Theaters of War events, Boost Relics for the upcoming weekend’s Alliance War will be available as battle drops from all Arenas. For this event, the battle drop is FLAME CANDLE Boost Relics for the TUSK & HIDE Alliance War starting 25th June.
DOT CONTENT CREATORS:
Whilst you wait for the Livestream’s return, go check out some of the great DoT content creators and streamers across YouTube! Click the link on their names to go to their channels, and hit that subscribe button to get their latest videos as they drop:
- Vintage Plays – Welcome back!
- Dee NTG – Insights from long-time player of DoT and leader of NTG.
- Ron Gamer – Tips and Titan showcases.
- ZALON – Streams, discussions, roundtables, interactive playthroughs.
- Godan – Titan showcases, player showcases, games updates, opinions.
- Gason86 – Titan vs Titan content, event overviews.
- Prometheo NTG – Titan and Troop meta analysis.
- ΛѴΞИTΛĐƠЯ – Titan showcases, min-maxing, Titan builds.
- Jasonjerome – Regular streams, event analysis.
- Poisson – Russian-language videos, Altar showcases, battle showcases.
- SoulJiahXD – Titan content, event overviews.
For detailed information on Titans and Relics, we recommend you visit Yuki’s DoT Database. Here you can:
- View Titan and Relic skills
- View Troop and Spell stats
- Create builds of Titans, seeing the effects of Relics on stats
- See other players’ Titan builds with recommendations
Matt, Dom and Haig will return to the Dawn of Titans Livestream soon, but in the meantime, do visit, like, subscribe and follow our various social channels to get the latest information and updates on the game:
And as always, we’ll see you on the battlefield!