Following on from Design A Relic, we’re excited to bring you an even greater project: Design A Titan!
Designing a new Titan is no mean feat, and as such we’re splitting this community event into two parts:
Stage 1 – Artistic Design – Launching now!
Stage 2 – Gameplay Design – Coming later in the year
In Part 1, we want you to decide how our Titan should look by sending your artistic concepts.
This isn’t a competition reserved solely for professional artists; we welcome anyone to enter, with any artistic skill level. It’s the concept of your design that’s most important.
To enter, simply go to the entry form and attach your submission, along with the other information requested.
Before you get started, here are the rules:
- Your entry must be your own original work, and must fit thematically in the Dawn of Titans universe. Your design must also be humanoid, and must fit into an existing faction and class
- You may draw the Titan and its weaponry
- Though we’ll do our best to remain faithful to your concept, please note we may make changes to your design during development
- Your entry must be saved as a JPEG or PNG and submitted via our competition form by Wednesday 7th August
- Avoid animal heads or otherwise non-humanoid shapes (extra arms, legs, etc)
- Your image must not include copyright or trademark-protected content, or content that infringes any third-party’s publicity rights
- Your image must not include religious references or symbols, and must not include content that is obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, profanity or offensive language) as determined by Company in its sole discretion
Once the entry period is over, a panel of judges here at NaturalMotion will create a short list of our favourites based on originality, creativity and fit to the contest theme. We’ll start a series of polls on Facebook to allow you to have the ultimate say over which Titan design should win! The winner will be selected based on number of votes received.
Later in the year we’ll open the second stage of Design A Titan, where you’ll get to decide the skills, resist and put the finishing touches on our Titan. We’ll then aim to run a special Community Event in early 2020 featuring our Community Titan!
- Your design will be immortalised in Dawn of Titans!
- Free 4* version of your Titan when it releases
- 60,000 Gems
- Signed Dawn of Titans poster
Runners Up / Short Listed Finalists
- Free 4* Version of the Titan when it releases
- 30,000 Gem
Prizes will be delivered within 10 days of the completion of the contest.
The fine print:
By submitting your entry, you give NaturalMotion a perpetual and irrevocable (other than as provided below), worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, license to use your entry and any modified and derivative works thereof for any purpose, including in marketing and promotions. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, you waive any moral rights you may have in any User Content (like the right to be identified as the author of the User Content or the right to object to a certain use of that User Content). You further understand and agree that your submission of an entry into the Promotion does not alter the legal rights, title, and interest in the Dawn of Titans game, all of which remain the sole and exclusive property of NaturalMotion Games Ltd.
See you on the battlefield!